Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Where I want to Travel

Brazil 
     There are many places many people want to go to, but I want to go to Brazil Rio De Janerio. I would love to experience the Carnival Festival and see how they celebrate their tradition. I like to learn new and explore different things. for example, new food, meet new people, see different cultures, new language, their way of living, etc. I would love to learn how to speech Portuguese because when I travel to Brazil, it makes it easier to communicate with people out there. there view is so beautiful it would be a dream to be out there. Having this trip would make me realize how beautiful other areas are. I would love to meet Brazil and other countries too. 

       I know that the Yearly Carnival is a tradition for the Brazilians, and to me looks like so much fun. I would love to experience the Carnival with Brazilians. Dancing and having fun is my thing. Enjoying life at Brazil would be the best. All the feathers and fun music would be so much fun... to be continued... 

4 comments: